General Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the cost of damage to the structure of your property. This includes the roof, walls, ceilings, floors, doors and windows. Outbuildings such as garages and fences are also included.

This policy also covers permanent fixtures and fittings, interior decoration and underground tanks, pipes, cable and drains for which you are responsible for.

If you are, or are soon to be, an owner-occupier with a mortgage, it will be a condition of the mortgage that your home is insured.

Contents insurance pays for damage to, or loss of, an individual’s personal possessions whilst they are located within the home. Some contents’ policies also provide restricted cover for personal possessions temporarily taken from the home, such as mobile phones, MP3 players, etc. In essence, the policy is designed to cover possessions that are not permanently attached to the home.

Please do contact us at or the number below to arrange a complimentary, no obligation quote.

Request a quote

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Contact Telephone Number

Your Enquiry

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy